Show your School Spirit and win $2,500!*
Join our Popcorn Pep Club
* Contest runs October 1, 2012 thru December 31, 2012
NOTE: CONTEST PERIOD HAS ENDED; PLEASE ENTER AGAIN IN THE FALL
Give me a P-O-P-C-O-R-N and what have you got? A way for your school to win $2,500 first prize (or $1,000 2nd and 3rd prizes). Get into the spirit by joining our Popcorn Pep Club, and you could be on your way to bringing extra school supplies, healthy snacks, or new equipment to your school.
Joining is easy! Just fill out the “I Cheer for Popcorn!” form found on our Web site, including a description (150 words or less) of how you show your love of popcorn with true school spirit. Examples include:
- creating works of art using popcorn as the basis
- writing stories about the history or folklore of popcorn
- making a popcorn recipe as part of a family & consumer science class
- creating a popcorn-themed science project
- selling popcorn during a school function or fundraiser
- forming the word “popcorn” during cheerleading practice
- celebrating National Popcorn Poppin’ Month in your own unique way
Snap a picture of your school’s popcorn spirit and submit it along with your entry. One winner will be chosen by our very own Poppy, the official mascot of the Popcorn Board.
So pop, pop, today Popcorn Pep Club. Get creative, get busy, and get popping for your chance to win $2,500 or $1,000 for your school. Contest ends December 31, 2012. Contest open to schools located within the U.S. only.