Give me a P-O-P-C-O-R-N and what have you got? A chance to win cash prizes for your school! Every fall from October 1 thru December 31, we hold our annual Popcorn Pep Club Contest. Schools from all over the U.S. are invited to showcase their team spirit and love of popcorn for a chance to win:
- First Prize: $2,500
- Second and Third Prizes: $1,000
- Honorable Mentions: $500
Get into the spirit by joining in the Popcorn Pep Club Contest and you could be on your way to bringing extra school supplies, healthy snacks, or new equipment to your school.
Here’s how: Fill out the entry form at the bottom of the page and include a description of your school’s project. Photos and videos are encouraged to help tell your story.
Examples of showcasing school spirit include:
- Creating works of art using popcorn as the basis
- Writing stories about the history or folklore of popcorn
- Making popcorn recipes as part of a family & consumer science class
- Building a popcorn-themed science project
- Selling popcorn during a school function or fundraiser
- Writing and editing a popcorn music video
- Celebrating October National Popcorn Poppin’ Month in your own unique way
So get creative, get busy, and get popping for your chance to win cash prizes for your school! The contest is open to schools located within the U.S. only. Contest opens October 1 and ends December 31.
Get some inspiration from the 2014 Grand Prize winners: the sixth graders from Portville Central School in Portville, NY!