Super easy recipe draws together Italian herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, and popcorn for a taste of the old country.
Yield: Serves 3
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- In a food processor or blender, combine first four ingredients. Process to form a paste.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in tomato paste. Mix
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat evenly. Toss in pine nuts. Serve immediately.
12 g total fat
3 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
105 mg sodium
6 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
2 g protein
71 mg potassium