Beef Jerky Chili Popcorn
Don't miss a minute of the game while taking your tailgating snacks to the next level with a bowl of this quick, beefed-up, cheesy popcorn treat.
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 cups unsalted, unbuttered popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder and paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped beef jerky
Per 2 cups
Saturated Fat 18g
- Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit. Line large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil; spread popcorn evenly on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- In small pan set over medium heat, melt butter; stir in chili powder, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Bring to light boil; remove from heat.
- Drizzle hot butter mixture over popcorn; sprinkle with beef jerky. Bake, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until popcorn is dry and crisp. Toss gently; transfer to shallow serving bowl.