Big League Snack Attack
Little league just made it to the majors. Whatever age your athlete, they'll love this recipe!
Yield: 8 cups
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 6 cups unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted peanuts
- Toss together the popcorn, pretzel sticks and peanuts in a large bowl. Melt the butter and stir in the seasonings.
- Drizzle butter/seasoning mixture over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat well.
- Spread the mixture in a large, shallow baking pan and put it in a preheated 250-degree Fahrenheit oven to bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir with a wooden spoon every 10 minutes while it's baking.