Black Sesame Mustard Popcorn
Dress up your popcorn with black sesame seed and mustard. Perfect when you want to impress!
Yield: 4 quarts, 16 servings (1 cup each)
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or popcorn salt)
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sesame oil and mustard powder.
- Microwave butter mixture for 20 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Stir until mustard powder is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
- Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn and toss.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and salt over popcorn and toss again; serve immediately.
6 g total fat
2 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
140 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
21 mg potassium