Double Chocolate Popcorn Balls
A super special treat for every chocolate lover in your family.
Yield: 18 balls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate baking bits
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and cocoa in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add popcorn, stirring until evenly coated. Remove from heat. Stir in semi-sweet mini chocolate pieces. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 2-inch balls.