Gingersnap Popcorn Snack Mix
The taste of a ginger cookie with the whole grain goodness of popcorn. What's not to love?
Yield: 2 quarts
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black or white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread popcorn on baking sheet and spray lightly with the cooking spray.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over popcorn.
- Spray again with cooking spray and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake 7 minutes and serve warm.
2.5 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
0 mg sodium