These wintery popcorn balls will have your whole family in the holiday spirit.
Yield: 12 Cups
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Assorted colored sugars
- Spray large mixing bowl lightly with cooking spray. Add popcorn.
- Spread plastic wrap on cookie sheet; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows; stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in peppermint extract. Pour over popcorn, mixing until well coated. Let cool 2 minutes.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and form popcorn mixture into 3-inch balls. Gently press colored sugar onto balls. Let sit on prepared cookie sheet until cool and set.
15 g total fat
5 g saturated fat
15 mg cholesterol
55 mg sodium
30 g carbohydrates
3 g fiber
8 g sugar
3 g protein
74 mg potassium