Popcorn Party Pizza
Sweet treat that the kids can help create. Did someone say "partytime?"
Yield: 8 slices
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 (0.68 ounce) tube red piping gel
- 1 package red raspberry fruit roll-up
- Green jelly beans, coconut, candy-coated chocolate pieces, etc. for decorating, as desired
- Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in popcorn until well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Drizzle red piping gel over “pizza” for “sauce”.
- Cut small circles (about 1 1/4 inch diameter) from fruit roll-up and place on pizza for “pepperoni” slices.
- Decorate as desired with jelly beans, coconut and candies. Allow to cool completely before cutting into wedges to serve.
Per 1 cup:
8 g total fat
4 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
125 mg sodium
50 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
32 g sugar
1 g protein
21 mg potassium