Sugar and Spice Popcorn
Brown sugar and chili bring the sweet and the heat to this popcorn mix.
- 2 quarts (8 cups) air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Combine brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, and cumin in small bowl and mix well.
- Place cooked popcorn in bowl; spray lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Toss to mix until kernels are coated. Store in airtight container.