Sweet and Spicy Popcorn Seasoning Mix
Can't decide on sweet or spicy? You don't have to with this popcorn seasoning mix!
Yield: About 4 tablespoons seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- Cooking spray (helps seasoning adhere to popcorn)
- Stir spices together in a small bowl.
- Place popcorn in a serving bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons (or to taste) of the mix over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly. Store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.
Per 1 cup:
0 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
790 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
0 g fiber
4 g sugar
0 g protein
15 mg potassium