Toasted Coconut and Chocolate Popcorn
Coconut and chocolate pair with popcorn for this easy sweet treat everyone will love!
Yield: 10 Cups
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 7 ounce bag shredded coconut, toasted
- Place popcorn in large bowl; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and coconut extract; stir until melte and combined.
- Pour over popcorn, coating well. Spread popcorn onto large cookie sheet.
- In glass measuring cup, melt chocolate chips and vegetable oil in microwave on low heat until smooth.
- Drizzle over popcorn. Immediately sprinkle coconut over popcorn mixture; cool.
- Break into pieces and serve.
Per 1 cup:
17 g total fat
11 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
75 mg sodium
27 g carbohydrates
3 g fiber
20 g sugar
2 g protein
147 mg potassium