White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Bark
The taste of peppermint and white chocolate make this the perfect holiday popcorn to share or gift!
Yield: 1 pound
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 12 ounces white chocolate baking chips, chopped white chocolate or white candy coating
- 1 cup crushed hard candy peppermints
- Cover a baking pan with foil or wax paper; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring until smooth OR melt according to package directions.
- Stir in crushed peppermints after chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread onto prepared pan; allow to cool completely.
- When chocolate is cooled and set, break into chunks for serving.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
White Chocolate Popcorn Crunch:
- Omit candy peppermints.
- Mix ½ cup dried sweetened cranberries and ½ cup sliced almonds with the popcorn.
- Pour chocolate over the mixture after it is melted.
Per 1 cup:
11 g total fat
9 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
35 mg sodium
45 g carbohydrates
0 g fiber
35 g sugar
3 g protein
10 mg potassium