Triple Chocolate Popcorn
What's not to love about triple the chocolate?
Yield: Serves 4
8 cups popped popcorn
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, at least 70% cocoa, melted
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Arrange popcorn on large parchment paper-lined baking sheet in even layer.
- Melt dark and milk chocolate chips separately in microwave or in double-boiler. Using spoon, drizzle dark chocolate randomly over popcorn. Using clean spoon, repeat with milk chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- In large bowl, toss chocolate-coated popcorn with white chocolate chips.
- To melt chocolate in double-boiler, place chocolate chips in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water for 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred.
- To melt chocolate in microwave, place in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- Alternatively, use finely chopped chocolate instead of chocolate chips.