White Chocolate & Pumpkin Pie Spice Popcorn Bites
Warm pumpkin pie spices give this indulgent snack a true taste of autumn.
Yield: 12 Servings
- 12 cups unsalted, unbuttered popped popcorn
- 3 cups chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt, crushed
- Line large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper. Place popcorn in large mixing bowl.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, olive oil and pumpkin pie spice; microwave on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring after each minute.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over popcorn; add toffee bits and toss to combine. Immediately transfer to prepared baking sheet, spreading to edges of pan; sprinkle sea salt over top.
- Let cool; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until set. Break into chunks for serving.
Homemade pumpkin pie spice can be made by combining 3 parts ground cinnamon with 1 part each ground nutmeg, allspice and ginger.
Per 1 cup:
23 g total fat
16 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
240 mg sodium
47 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
42 g sugar
5 g protein
33 mg potassium