Beach Party Popcorn
Your beach party just got better with this easy to make, easy to share treat!
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1-2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups seasoned assorted snacks
- 1/2 package (0.56 ounces) bacon-onion dip mix
- Add soy sauce and hot pepper sauce to 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Put popped popcorn and seasoned assorted snacks in a large bowl.
- Pour butter/soy mixture over popped popcorn and snacks; toss.
- Sprinkle with bacon-onion dip mix; toss again.
- Spread mixture on a jelly roll pan (15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch) and bake in at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes, stirring once.
9 g total fat
4.5 g saturated fat
15 mg cholesterol
230 mg sodium
13 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
1 g sugar
1 g protein
19 mg potassium