Brown Sugar Lolli-Pops
Lollipop, lollipop. Here's our take on the classic sweet treat.
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture (2 tablespoon sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- Mini pretzel sticks
- Combine sugar, honey, and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until sugar forms thick, "ropy" threads that drip from the spoon.
- Add butter and stir to mix. Slowly pour mixture over popcorn, tossing to mix.
- When popcorn has cooled slightly, spray hands with cooking spray and shape into small balls.
- Insert pretzel stick to create a lollipop.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture and wrap in plastic wrap or store in zipper-style bags.
3 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
30 mg sodium
60 g carbohydrates
2 g fiber
53 g sugar
1 g protein
32 mg potassium