Elote Inspired Popcorn
Street corn is the inspiration for this cheesy popcorn mix that brings the heat!
Yield: 10 Cups
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled (can substitute shredded Monterey jack cheese)
- Place popcorn in a large bowl
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add hot sauce and cilantro; mix well. Pour over popcorn, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; mix well.
5 g total fat
2 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
170 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
2 g protein
34 mg potassium