Holiday Popcorn Snowman
The next best thing to building a real snowman, these adorable easy-to-construct popcorn snowmen are sure to be a hit with the kids.
Yield: 10 balls, 5 snowmen (2 balls each)
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (1-pound) package large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Decorations: sprinkles, licorice, gum drops, cinnamon candies, etc.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour over popcorn and stir.
- Butter hands well and form into balls.
- Decorate as desired
14 g total fat
7 g saturated fat
25 mg cholesterol
120 mg sodium
56 g carbohydrates
2 g fiber
33 g sugar
3 g protein
43 mg potassium