Tex-Mex Mix II
A lighter, healthier version of our Tex-Mix topping takes a pass on the cheese without skimping on the flavor.
Yield: 2 quarts
- 2 quarts popped popcorn (air-popped)
- 2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings together.
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl and spray lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Add spices to popcorn and mix thoroughly until all kernels are coated.
Per 1 cup:
2.5 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
2 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
31 mg potassium