Hoppity Poppity Easter Eggs
The holiday just got sweeter with these adorable popcorn Easter eggs.
Yield: 16 eggs
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 cup pastel colored jelly beans
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (3 ounces) blueberry, strawberry or lemon gelatin
- Combine popcorn and jelly beans in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large glass bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in gelatin. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and jelly beans.
- Mix lightly until coated.
- Shape into 16 (2-inch) eggs with greased hands.
4.4 g total fat
2 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
65 mg sodium
32 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
23 g sugar
1 g protein
13 mg potassium