Sriracha Lime Popcorn
Cool lime and spicy sriracha will have your guests coming back for more.
Yield: About 12 cups
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lime zest
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle popcorn with lime zest.
- Mix butter, sriracha sauce and lime juice. Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Sprinkle with salt; toss again and serve immediately.