Lemon Pepper and Parmesan Popcorn
Lemon pepper and parmesan cheese elevate this snack mix. No need to tell anyone how easy it is!
Yield: 6 cups
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place popcorn in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan that has been lined with foil; set aside.
- Place butter in small bowl and microwave about 20 seconds or until melted.
- Pour butter over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and lemon pepper over popcorn and toss again.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss again just before serving. Serve immediately or cool completely and store in an airtight container.
7 g total fat
3 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
150 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
2 g protein
21 mg potassium