Nutty 'n' Natural Popcorn
Healthy goodness comes from this delicious combination of nuts, dried fruit, and popcorn.
Yield: 3 quarts
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed kernels
- 2 tablespoons almonds, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons walnuts or hazelnuts, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 4-6 tablespoons melted margarine or butter
- 1 6-ounce package (1 2/3 cups) chopped dried fruits and raisins
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Finely grind sunflower kernels and nuts in a food processor or blender.
- Pour melted margarine over popcorn.
- Sprinkle with ground nuts and wheat germ; toss to mix.
- Stir in dried fruits.