Light Yummy Yogurt Popcorn
Light and yummy, this treat has just enough sweetness to make you think you're cheating!
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn (air popped)
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 6 oz. light pancake syrup
- 2 teaspoons maple or caramel extract
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl and keep warm.
- In a 2 1/2 quart saucepan, combine yogurt and light pancake syrup.
- Bring to 225 degrees Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer and remove immediately from heat.
- Add maple or caramel extract.
- Pour over popped popcorn, stirring to coat.
2 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
75 mg sodium
14 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
4 g sugar
2 g protein
19 mg potassium