Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn
This simple mint chocolate chip popcorn is loaded with lots of fun and yummy add-ins — a perfect treat for sharing.
Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 cups popcorn
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- Transfer popcorn to large bowl.
- In medium saucepan set over medium heat, add marshmallows and butter; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until smooth and melted. Stir in mint extract and vanilla extract; pour over popcorn.
- Add chocolate chips to popcorn mixture; toss to combine. Spread mixture out on parchment paper–lined baking sheet and drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Let stand until set. Break into pieces to serve. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Tip: For a classic green mint color, add a few drops of green food coloring to melted marshmallow mixture if desired.