Nutty Popcorn Fudge
Popcorn and almonds give this fudge it's addictive crunch.
Yield: 32 squares
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (18 ounces) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 9" x 13” pan with foil; set aside.
- Melt chips, condensed milk and butter in large saucepan, stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in popcorn, nuts and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
9 g total fat
4.5 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
30 mg sodium
21 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
18 g sugar
3 g protein
123 mg potassium