Pumpkin Pie Spice Popcorn Bark
The flavors of fall mix with marshmallow and white chocolate for indulgent popcorn perfection.
Yield: Serves: 12 (3 inch squares)
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup “O”-shaped crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup pepitas (salted pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white baking chocolate, chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, marshmallows, pecans, cereal, pepitas, dried cranberries and pumpkin spice mix.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave 1 minute.
- Stir to melt; microwave an additional minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture. Mix until well coated and spread in an even layer into prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature until firm (or refrigerate).
- Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container.
Per 1 cup:
18 g total fat
7 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
45 mg sodium
30 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
25 g sugar
5 g protein
90 mg potassium