Rosemary Parmegiano–Reggiano Popcorn
Rosemary and Italian cheeses make this a popcorn taste sensation.
Yield: 4 quarts, 16 servings (1 cup each)
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely crushed rosemary (fresh or jarred)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano- Regianno cheese (or Parmesan cheese)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or sea salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper, optional
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl.
- Mix butter, olive oil and rosemary together in a small bowl; microwave 20 seconds to melt butter.
- Stir butter mixture and pour over popcorn; toss.
- Sprinkle cheese, garlic salt and pepper over popcorn; toss again and serve.