Super Spicy Popcorn Snack
If your football fans can handle the heat on the field, they’ll love this recipe for Super Spicy Popcorn Snack. It’s a flavorful snack that’s a cinch to tackle in the kitchen.
Yield: 8 cups
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine mustard, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spray popcorn lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray; immediately sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat and mix.
- If desired, place popcorn and seasonings in zip-style bag and shake to coat.