Sweet N Salty Popcorn Pretzel Sticks
Kids will love making these super fun popcorn pretzel sticks. You'll love how easy it is to put a smile on their faces.
Yield: Serves 6
- 6 large pretzel rods
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- Sugar sprinkles
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over pretzel, leaving a 2-inch ‘handle’ without peanut butter.
- Press and roll popcorn onto peanut butter to coat. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
For optional chocolate drizzle:
- Place chocolate chips in a small sealable plastic bag and seal bag.
- Microwave 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Clip a small corner from the bag and squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over popcorn.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving.
Per 1 cup:
10 g total fat
2 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
220 mg sodium
13 g carbohydrates
2 g fiber
2 g sugar
5 g protein
128 mg potassium