Tamari Popcorn Mix (version 2)
Asian cooking brings together bold and varied flavors. This popcorn features tamari and won't disappoint the adventurer in you!
Yield: 7 cups
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried chives, optional
- Small spray bottle
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with foil and spread popcorn and almonds into pan.
- Fill small spray bottle with Tamari and lemon juice and spray popcorn mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes and sprinkle with chives just before serving.