Cheesy Pepperoni Popcorn
Popcorn with the flavor of pepperoni pizza. It's a kid's dream come true!
Yield: 6-8 servings (1 cup each)
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup turkey pepperoni, cut into bite-size bits
- Olive-oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup nonfat parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- Black pepper, to taste
- Combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, marjoram, basil, sage, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Place cooked popcorn and turkey pepperoni in a large bowl; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle popcorn and pepperoni with cheese mixture and toss to coat evenly.
1.5 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
10 mg cholesterol
170 mg sodium
8 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
4 g protein
80 mg potassium