Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
The flavors of fall make this recipe perfect for cool crisp nights around the fire pit.
Yield: 5 cups
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- In a large saucepan or pot, heat brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice mix over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- Stir in butter until melted and well blended.
- Add pecans, if desired, and popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Allow mixture to cool before serving. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
4.5 g total fat
2 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
20 mg sodium
16 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
10 g sugar
1 g protein
39 mg potassium