Peanut butter, chocolate, and popcorn make a new claim on the classic kid's favorite.
Yield: 2 quarts
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Sprinkle Confectioner’s sugar over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Store in airtight container, refrigerated, up to 24 hours.
Per 1 cup:
22 g total fat
10 g saturated fat
20 mg cholesterol
130 mg sodium
36 g carbohydrates
2 g fiber
27 g sugar
6 g protein
187 mg potassium